1700 E 28th Ave
Denver, CO 80205
The meeting is located in the Whittier neighborhood at Manual High School. Onsite parking is available.
8:30 Coffee and networking with neighborhood leaders
9:00 INC program and business matters
Denver INC Sponsored Public Forum –Elements of Lawsuits Pertaining to Platte to Park Hill Storm Water Diversion & the I-70 Expansion
DENVER – Denver’s Inter-Neighborhood Cooperation is hosting an open forum about the elements of lawsuits pertaining to Platte to Park Hill storm water diversion (“The Ditch”) and the I-70 expansion and re-route project. At present there are four lawsuits pending from various citizen organizations. This educational forum will focus on the heart of these lawsuits.
Location: Manual High School, 1700 E 28th Ave.
- Bill DeGroot Retired Manager, Floodplain Management Program, Urban Drainage and Flood Control District
- Albert Melcher, MS, Captain, Civil; Engineer Corps
- Dennis Royer, former director of Public Works for Boston and engineer at Denver Public Works
- John VanSciver, Civil Engineer
- Representation from CDOT and the City of Denver to be announced
Open to the public. No cost to attend.