- Monthly meetings are held the second Saturday of every month to discuss common issues, Hot Topics and neighborhood concerns and to create position statements on critical issues impacting Denver.
- The meeting time is from 8:30am to 11:30am. The first half hour is generally devoted to networking/coffee with program beginning at 9:00am.
- Monthly meetings are voluntarily hosted by members and City agencies at various facilities within the City.
- Any entity may host an INC meeting. Please see hosting guidelines for details, and our calendar of events for information about upcoming meetings.
- Meeting locations are announced via this website and by email to all members and interested neighborhoods.
Committee presentations about specific issues such as:
Co-hosted Denver Decides forums related to ballot issues, candidates, and city-wide topics.
Annual Awards Dinner to honor neighborhood leaders.
Special meetings and social events as determined by the Executive Committee.