Select the date (second Saturday of the month) you wish to host and advise INC Vice President as soon as possible. Dates are often reserved 6-12 months in advance. Rule of thumb cost is about $75 depending on how much food and whether or not you buy or make coffee and what is served. [Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ]
- Building Reservation/Use
- Clear the use of the facility with proper authorities
- The facility should have HC parking and access if at all possible
- Advise INC of the building location and any special notes about getting there, parking and HC access.
- Advise INC as soon as possible. You may need to preview the facility first.
- Ensure access to the building for INC by 7:45am at the latest. Some members arrive by 8:00am
- Clean up (INC members usually will help as well)
- Provide food and beverages for about 50 attendees
- Coffee (Regular and Decaf)
- Hot water is nice to have and if included, you provide tea bags
- Juice (100% preferred)- Half gallon is usually enough; fruit is a nice option (grapes, berries, etc)
- Water – if water fountains are not available, bottled water is a nice to have item
- Cream or creamer, sugar, sugar substitute, stirs
- Breakfast oriented food – remember some cannot eat sugary items so it is nice to provide alternative items (mini bagels, sugar-free cookies, cheese, etc.).•
- If you bring bagels with cream cheese, remember knives for spreading and cutting
- Napkins and/or small paper plates
Note: if any food items remain and your group cannot use them, INC will distribute these for the homeless .
- Table for sign up
- Table for literature (newsletters, brochures HOA’s bring, etc.)
- Table or area for food, beverage service
- Chairs for at least 50 people
- Screen and cables for computer presentations (INC can furnish LCD projector if needed)
- Welcome from a host HOA representative & please include housekeeping notes such as where restrooms are located, recycling if available, etc.
- You have the option to invite your respective City Councilperson who may also make a short welcome statement
- Speakers (other than initial remarks by City Councilperson and/or INC Hosting group)
- If you have an idea for a speaker, INC is open to hearing about that
- Microphone system
- Advising members of the meeting date/time and location of the facility
- INC directional signage
- Meeting agenda and management of the meeting
285 total views, 3 views today